August 23, 2026 at 07:58 AM
|
|negotiation

insider Transfer News: Baleba deal completed, Alvarez to Arsenal, Mudryk latest

0
insider Transfer News: Baleba deal completed, Alvarez to Arsenal, Mudryk latest Make us your Google favourite Football news expert insider has provided an update on several major transfer stories, including the latest on Carlos Baleba, Julian Alvarez and Mykhailo Mudryk. Fabinho to Trabzonspor Ex-Liverpool midfielder Fabinho left Saudi Pro League side Al-Ittihad earlier this summer and he has now reached an agreement to reunite with former team-mate Mohamed Salah at Trabzonspor. That is according to Romano, who told his YouTube channel : “Let me start today with a ‘here we go’ because Fabinho, the Brazilian midfielder who left Al-Ittihad at the end of the season, is available as a free agent. He was also with the Brazilian national team at the World Cup and is now going to become a new Trabzonspor player. “There is a verbal agreement between Trabzonspor and the agent of the player, Jorge Mendes. Fabinho will travel to Turkey in the next 24 to 48 hours for medical tests and contract signing. So, Fabinho already has a new chapter in Turkish football, and then we will have to follow more developments.” Romano continued: “I can reveal something to you, but Aston Villa were considering the possibility of signing Fabinho. Aston Villa were in discussions with Fabinho. Then they decided to go for another free agent in the same position, Leon Goretzka. The deal is agreed also for Goretzka to Aston Villa. “Goretzka will have his medical next week. Everything is set to be completed, and so Goretzka, Fabinho and two big names among midfielders available on a free transfer are set to find a new club.” Carlos Baleba joins Man Utd Man Utd have reached a full agreement to sign Brighton & Hove Albion star Carlos Baleba and the deal has now been completed. “Carlos Baleba completed his medical as a new Manchester United player,” Romano said. “The contract between the two clubs is signed. So, Man Utd have their new midfielder. “£65 million plus £5 million in a potential add-on clause, a five-year contract with a one-year option. Good luck to Carlos Baleba, who is going to be the new midfielder for Michael Carrick.” Manchester City close in on Allan Manchester City have agreed to sell Savinho to Tottenham Hotspur and they are now looking to finalise a deal for Allan as his replacement. “New direct contact between Manchester City and Palmeiras took place for the 22-year-old winger Allan, and Palmeiras are going very, very strong for this one,” Romano confirmed. “They absolutely confirmed to Man City that their original intention was to keep the player, but my understanding is that Man City are ready to pay a little bit more than €40 million with add-ons. “Man City are very confident now to close the deal in the next 24 to 48 hours. I think early next week Allan will join Man City, and Savinho will join Tottenham. This is the expectation. Let's wait for the formal steps. It is not done yet, but tonight Allan is very close to becoming a new Man City player.” Lautaro Martinez latest Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez has been linked with a blockbuster move to Barcelona, but the Serie A giants have no interest in sanctioning a sale. “Talking about top players, also an important day in the Lautaro Martinez story,” Romano revealed. “I was never building this story too much in terms of hype and in terms of reporting on my account, despite many Barcelona fans asking me if Lautaro Martinez is going to be the new striker for Barca. “Why? Because Inter's position, and when I say Inter, it is the ownership, the president, the sporting director, the coach, everyone at the club, Inter's position has always been, Lautaro is not for sale. We want Lautaro to stay. We don't want to negotiate for Lautaro. For the last three or four days, despite all the rumours, I have always maintained the stance, in private and now in public, with their president, with Martinez starting in the opening game against Monza. “The president, Marotta, said Lautaro is going to stay with us. It's not even a topic of discussion. You should not even report about this. Marotta, because Lautaro is our captain, our history, and we count on him. So, Inter closed the doors of this Lautaro Martinez story.” Julian Alvarez update Meanwhile, Julian Alvarez continues to be Barca’s primary striker target, although a deal now looks increasingly unlikely. However, Arsenal could still swoop before the window closes. “On Julian Alvarez for Barcelona, ther

Comments (0)

0/500

WC26HUB FAN CLUB

Sign in to share your thoughts.